Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
While this is nice, wholesome and sweet and all, what the fuck is the deal with all the blushes? Like they are married and even did the deed already, why are you two still behaving like you just date for one week, can authors just draw adult couples without them acting like fucking high schoolers having their first love or what?
many reasons as to why;
1. its a common trope with lots of SOL romances, "if it aint broke why fix it" overly used sure, but still there are suckers for it
2. could be due to japanese cultural difference, them being more reserved especially in the romance department
or 3. The author is a turbo virgin and cant imagine a more realistic and mature loving marriage

Voh

Double-page supporter
How can they be both innocent and horny at the same time

Dex-chan lover
1 - They've known each other since high school. 2 - They worked for the company before they got married. 3 - The screenwriter already knew his wife. Question: How come nobody in the company knew about their relationship? Before, they didn't disguise it, they didn't know they needed to. In her research, the scriptwriter must have entered the wife's life, and she didn't know about the relationship?

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
That was just a long-range kiss. Nothing he shouldn't already be used to.

Bathing together. That's pretty high level. Or at least for manga.

can authors just draw adult couples without them acting like fucking high schoolers having their first love or what?
Not really. I mean, there are exceptions, but they're few and far between. And the only one I can remember was the artist of Silent Sinner in Blue (Touhou manga), who wrote a few mangas. Very slice of life, maybe too much. But adults.

Dex-chan lover
I
While this is nice, wholesome and sweet and all, what the fuck is the deal with all the blushes? Like they are married and even did the deed already, why are you two still behaving like you just date for one week, can authors just draw adult couples without them acting like fucking high schoolers having their first love or what?
If you are genuinely wanting a romance where two adults act like adults during their relationship, might I suggest Soap and Sweat. Premise is bizarre but it’s well written

Users who are viewing this thread