Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 9

Bruh, so wife is jealous.. surely MC's not gonna just simply take her up on that offer knowing the wife is feeling that way.... But then again I guess that the next step is totally to go over to her place ofcourse. How could it be anything else! 🤔 Surely the MC knows what he's doing and it won't cause drama at all 💀

Dex-chan lover
Hara and Fuyuki would have a much easier time if they could be open about their marriage at the office.

Don't worry everyone. Akine isn't going to do anything with Hara. Just probably ask him some advice about the game she's making.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna assume she's just teasing him and the author just wants to trick the readers.

Dex-chan lover
Come guys they’re just going to play Smash together….

Smash Bros to be exact so keep your minds out of the gutter.
In seriousness it’s probably about her game needing some improvements before the deadline. Thanks for the chapter.
When someone says "let's play smash" people will automatically assume Smash Bros.

Js

Supporter
Your wife is jealous? Don't worry. Let's make her even more unfathomably jealous and create a huge misunderstanding. W manga.
Also...Doesn't the statement alone essentially divulge the whole "I'm married to someone at the company, and they have seen how we act together."?

Users who are viewing this thread