Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Ch. 454 - Damage

Dex-chan lover
Oh god she could blow everything for them please granny calm down!

Dex-chan lover
She went too far this time lol
Kaiji and the gang need to do something soon

Double-page supporter
"Ah yes, clearly the foreigners are the problem, corrupting the poor japanese youth. Deport those dirty gaijins back to their shitholes!" - Granny in a nutshell

Double-page supporter
That's a power move from Granny right there. Deport foreign garbage and keep the japanese one, because he reminds me of my husband. Granny is an odd one with a good heart, but way too obsessed with Kaiji.

That said the trio is way too relaxed about it all and telling her they dont got any money at all was really dumb. Like you live in a big house while not working, so least tell her you inherited it and some savings that last for like a year.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah also very surprised they didn't lie more, I feel like a few well-placed lies ("we work at home using the internet") could have made her a lot less suspicious and satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh granny needs to chill and don't try to deport someone because they're "neets". Also one of them at least Kaiji should've said their family is rich or something. At least well off enough to send money

Users who are viewing this thread