Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 6 Ch. 301 - Bankrupt

Oh, I am first , for once ? Just made an account on mangadex to wish an Happy New Year to every Kaiji reader, and special thanks to ToastmanJack !

About the chapter... I'm glad that K can relax a bit with his mom haha. Oh man, TEIAI definitely care for you, go apologize to them right away ! ? oh and Kaiji's youth was just like mine haha damn.. gotta play poker maybe.

When Kaiji's mom says "go apologize to them it dosen't matter what happened you have to!" followed by the panels of hell Teiai puts Kaiji through omg I LOL'd so hard ??

Dex-chan lover
your mom gonna get a heart attack if you tell her the truth Kaiji lmoa

Excuse me, but what was the the arc and chapter when kaiji was pierced with a sword like in the middle panel on page 10? This manga went so far, tgat I really cant remember. Maybe it was in the untranslated chapters, but there was nothing like that in the anime!
P.S. Sorry for my English, it's actually has some flaws…

Group Leader
@Siskowicz: That was a manga-only scene where Kaiji gets branded with the number 21 after he entrusts his survival to Furuhata and Andou on the Espoir. That's why you hadn't seen it until now, it wasn't in the anime! But canonically Kaiji still has that brand on his left arm, which you might have seen in fan art.

Dex-chan lover
Lol apologize to Teiai
Kaiji: Hey sorry that I won and took 2.4 billion yen but you guys suck

Users who are viewing this thread