Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Summoned Family

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it's not his testicles I mean come on he's in another world with mainly women, that would be like the worst time to lose them...... if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
One Eye
One Kidney
One Testicle

Now he has managed to give up 3 things while the only one that'll have major effects will be his Eye.

Dex-chan lover
@FluffyMittens That's actually quite reasonable, since it would only effect his vision unless he gets ill. So far this is interesting but I'm not really into the whole, all the villains/monsters do is rape and kill people, that's the main reason I stopped reading Goblin Slayer, even though I like most of the other things.

Power Uploader
@RedScaleWyrm
Funny thing, in Ch 2, he said he's willing to Offer his ALL to all 3 of the stronkest Spirit; Water spirit Aquashpere, Fire Spirit Merutiroo, Earth Spirit Kenrouga but they all said that's not enough/not worthy. Then he taunt the spirits 'cause they said there were bored. bla bla bla bla bla, in the end, the reason they forged a pack with him is because... he was "interesting" lol. <- I summed up a lot so yeah... wait till the full translation comes out

P.s. the fire spirit dwells in his left eye, while the water spirit in his blood and earth spirit on his skin

Dex-chan lover
price?.................hmmm..................................not get laid forever?

Dex-chan lover
@RedScaleWyrm : As someone who's not seen the raw, but is very bored, let me try giving an alternate version, 100% from imagination.
MC: Spirits! I'd like to take the 3 roles!
Spirits: U crazy.
MC: I'm not! I'm willing to give my ALL!
Spirits: Not the first time we heard that one.
MC: But have you ever had someone WITH A PENIS made that offer!?
Spirits:....point taken. But still kinda eh....
MC: Fine, my 'mom' is sister to my 'sisters', and they're all not blood-related to me.
Spirits:....VERY WELL, but we better see some hot harem actions out of you. So for that we won't take everything. One will get to watch it, one will get to feel it physically, and one will get to feel the passion.
MC: I AM JAPANESE, watch me charm not just my family, but any and every female I encounter!
Spirits: Alright, deal!
MC: AND NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANY OF THEM.
Spirits: Wait wat?
MC: TOO LATE!

And thus was born the one-man-army who charm a million girls and remain a virgin god.

Group Leader
I thought they were going to reveal the reason why there aren't any men around by the end of the chapter...hopefully next time. My money is on some kinda disease/curse that made all the men undead raping monsters, thus only women around now, not unlike World's End Harem, and a similar plot of repopulating the world of only women being the only living dude around.

if i were him i would offer a 1 kidney 1 ball and maybe pancreas that wouldn't hurt that much xD ^^

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain how can a weak , fragile , elementary schoolgirl swing her sword left and right to kill countless D!ck Smell monsters ? Lol , pun , D!ck Smell .

This is the 1st time that she holds a sword , also the 1st time that she kills a living creature , yet she seems to have the strength to slice through the monsters 's hard bones , just like slicing butter .

In this isekai , the sword-users dont make contracts with spirits , so they are the weakest in their parties . Only the shield-users , the fire magic users and the healers make contracts to gain godly powers .

So maybe that elementary schoolgirl can kill monsters because she did some crash-course sword training in 1 night .

Also , because the monsters can only be killed by the silver swords , so the fire magic users must be the most useless sh!ts , they cant burn the monsters to death , but they can burn their teammates .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames It really isn't that different from a smallsword, which only rarely broke the 1.5lb/680g mark and probably 2/3 of that weight is concentrated in the hilt; it's not that different from swinging around a branch about as thick as your thumb with maybe a 1lb/450g dumbbell in your hand; if she's incapable of that, I'd be more worried about the fact that her muscles have clearly atrophied than I would about her swinging a sword around.

As for the fire mages, it may just be that silver is considered the only easy method of killing them; I simply refuse to believe that every single creature caught in either of the two humongous blasts we saw somehow managed to escape unharmed because they can "only" be killed with silver. That's just atrocious writing. It could be that fire magic only has a 20-25% kill rate, so it'd be a choice of 4-5 fire spells versus 1 swipe of a silver sword. To any kind of tactician, that would be enough to write off anything but silver. Your mages would simply be better spent as crowd control, which is probably why they still have them.

Of course, while typing this, I hit upon the biggest issue I have with these creatures: how does the silver actually kill them? Since they're classified as undead and the silver is "holy silver", does it just act like a magical kill switch when it hits them? If that's the case, the people of that world deserve to be genocided, because their tactics are so laughably, horrifyingly inefficient, I'd be half tempted to annihilate them all just to erase the embarrassment. You have 3/4 of your female population sacrifice their reproductive ability in order to protect the fourth; if the silver is, indeed, a magical kill switch, I'd say that each swordsman could probably kill, on the extremely optimistic end, maybe 100 creatures before becoming exhausted. Since these things seem to come in waves of thousands, you'd need, minimum, about 100+ swordsmen just to break even and that's assuming none of them were incapacitated or killed.

There's a reason the sword was a secondary or even tertiary weapon on the battlefield while the spear was king: it was cheaper to make, easier to learn, and could be used in formation. Why not use all that silver you're wasting on swords to make even more spearheads? A decent sized spearhead weighs about 8oz/227g, while an arming sword blade weighs about three times that, and a longsword blade about four times a spearhead; in other words, that's 3-4 spearheads you could make for one sword. More if you made the spearhead smaller, since it doesn't need to be that big to be effective. You could turn all of those swordsmen and shieldbearers into spearmen equipped with a spear and a scutum and form them up phalanx style with mages in the center for support and crowd control and be far better off than these idiots are.

Even better yet, use all that silver to forge arrowheads (which can be about 1oz/28g or less) and you could easily get tens, even hundreds, of thousands of them; turn the majority of your people into archers with a small contingent to become white mages for healing and black mages to keep the creatures from grouping too much at any one point of the barrier and rain death on them from the safety of the walls. Retrieve arrows in between waves, rinse and repeat. These things are naked and dumber than beasts, so the only reason the people of this world are in any danger is because they have to get into close combat with the things to stop them from destroying their barriers.

Dex-chan lover
"Dad 40" Bullshit. I'm supposed to believe he was single for years when he looks like he's still in college? If you're going to kill him off immediately at least make it believable. Maybe they had kids a little late, he's in his 50s but he's doing pretty well financially now. Makes it more believable he'd remarry such a young woman after so long and explains his sudden death better.

Users who are viewing this thread