Gangnam Dokkaebi

This is surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much when I first started reading, but this has potential to be really good.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt the big war vibes. The one that had big scale fighting with mind/tactic game. Maybe. . Well It got lotta potential. Gonna follow this

This is a good series. It's got potential and I'm looking forward to it.
It was totally not something I was expecting.

Thank you for the updates.

"Man-eating monsters living among humans" trope, kinda like Tokyo Ghoul, with a vague rule. MC is supposed to be smart, still waiting for him to actually use his head. Thanks for bringing it up!
Followed.

This series is screamed 'Tokyo Ghoul' all over it. It's obvious that the author is inspired with tokyo ghoul.

I wonder how can the MC going to convince the wish maker to cancel their wish?
With heart to heart talk? Talk how important is it to study? The power of friendship and love?

Lmao when I saw Dokkaebi, I immediately thought and imaged them looking like Bihyung from ORV >^<

Edit: Will this be something worth reading though? Please answer huhu

Gangnam Dokkaebi

Basically manhwa Tokyo Ghoul.

Is it bad though? Not really. It had things thr definitely made it stood out rather than a copy pasta Tokyo Ghoul. But so far, the pacing is good enough and not many fillers, which is a plus. Looking forward to more of this.

Double-page supporter
This manhwa is really good. I'vee seen this updated few times before but decide to nit read it because the title doesn't sound interesting. Boy how wrong I was.

I dropped it because it’s kinda bland. Characters background and expressions seems weak to me

interesting manhwa to say the least. just need to be more active update from scanlation

Group Leader
is this horror or something im getting goosebumps... even tho the genre isn’t horror

Users who are viewing this thread