Garan no Hime - Ch. 7 - Archive: EVANS

Dex-chan lover
so those aren't aliens invading earth, but just old human being mutated into monsters? Probably because of some bio-weapon I guess?

I feel like the "princess" being talked about was Isana's ancestor, and the misunderstanding between EDY and them are gonna be important.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
dang, beta radiation prion infections are dangerous, not like we can have such a thing in reality....wait a minute

Group Leader
so those aren't aliens invading earth, but just old human being mutated into monsters? Probably because of some bio-weapon I guess?

I feel like the "princess" being talked about was Isana's ancestor, and the misunderstanding between EDY and them are gonna be important.

anw, thanks for the chapter!
Considering that the “princess” being mentioned by EDY was actually Hime (see our TL notes), this is unlikely. Hime was probably in hibernation for a long time and got her memories wiped / sealed for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, so it looks like my theory that the monsters were actually mutated, transformed into biological constructs bereft of pilots that went berserk was wrong so its the pilots or prior civilization that ended up becoming the beasts. Though that also means that the monster they kept fighting in the city is actually the Major that was initially in charge of protecting the city for irony purposes.... so does this mean that Edy was in fact not activated because of the insane levels of yuri being emitted by Isana and Hime?

Users who are viewing this thread