Garan no Hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - To the Sky

Dex-chan lover
Well at least some humans left Earth just in case, so humanity will still survive somehow, now I wonder if they'll be more relevant later, l just hope we won't see some old message from them, showing they all died cause try were dumb enough to continue using Gay Bodies after leaving Earth.

Peyrat can now forever fly in the sea of stars :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Oh this chapter is a big deal. Past civilization AI has advanced so far that they manage everything. They ALSO have opinion and can make demand. Any human can approve these demands. Imagine the blackmailing potential. No wonder why that civilization is no more.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least some humans left Earth just in case, so humanity will still survive somehow, now I wonder if they'll be more relevant later, l just hope we won't see some old message from them, showing they all died cause try were dumb enough to continue using Gay Bodies after leaving Earth.

Peyrat can now forever fly in the sea of stars :meguuusad:
pretty sure the grey bodies started mutating AFTER the older sister left, so they were condemned the second they got on that ship by proxy of using moon metal

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure the grey bodies started mutating AFTER the older sister left, so they were condemned the second they got on that ship by proxy of using moon metal
I looked again at the chapters, you might be right.

Chapter 3: we see flashback / memory showing a orbital elevator and the princess saying how it will bring hope to the people, my assumption is that it is related to the mining facility in the Moon, which leads to the discovery of Eltite.

Chapter 8: we see a video of a base being attacked, with mention of "angels".

Chapter 10: we now get exposition on how the discovery of Eltite made Grey Bodies possible, and that a colony ship left Earth, technically not made clear if before or after the Beta mutations started, since Peyrat won't necessarily have that information, but before is more likely.

In short, people in the colony ship is probably fucked :notlikethis:

Calling it, either Eltite is the cause of everything, maybe it's alive, an alien weapon (nanomachines?), a eldritch abomination, or something, or the "angels" are secretly behind eveyring but people don't know.

Now I kinda of wonder if the "angels" are like aliens, a weapon, some super advanced new AI, or if they're literally angels, cause with Grey Bodies humans basically overcame death, so what if the Beta mutations is supernatural in nature? Like punishment from God, or demons, or even fucking Apocolothoth, the moon deity from Cthulhu Mythos, might as well be Hastur, the King in Yellow, behind everything, wouldn't be the first time him or some other abomination from Cthulhu Mythos is used in sci-fi. :thonk:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
hmm, i wonder if this chapter will get backlash in japan due to their ever high suicide rates and this chapter sorta glorifying it. i mean the axe has dropped on series for less... though i wish it won't.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

A lot has been revealed! I wonder if the "humanity overcome death" is what led to us having monsters 1,2 thousand years in the future? :thonk:

Group Leader
hmm, i wonder if this chapter will get backlash in japan due to their ever high suicide rates and this chapter sorta glorifying it. i mean the axe has dropped on series for less... though i wish it won't.
From the limited responses I found on Twitter it’s probably still doing fine. Though we probably won’t know for sure until the chapter releases publicly for free next month.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, well wow that happened, they lost the chance to add a gloomer gal pal to the squadussy. Still I agree with several of the other commenters it does look like the moon element is factoring into why these mutations occurred but I'm not sure if it was the sole trigger. So maybe just maybe the colonists are okay or managed to get through it since we don't know how many of them were using grey bodies and we know that not everyone in the past used them so just maybe. Though I think that would be a cool future arc if the descendants of the survivors from that colony ship were to come back and see what's happened to the homeworld since their sojourn.

Users who are viewing this thread