Garan no Hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - To the North

Dex-chan lover
The Monotsuki isn't the only one wanting a taste of Hime :meguupog:

I'm gonna say the obvious and predictable, guy(?) in the tube is either part of a secret conspiracy that controls the world behinds the scenes, or he's actually the person who caused the apocalypse long ago and is trying to properly come back to life.

I suspect it's the latter and that Isana sister, who I forget the name, is destroying cities to try kill him, she and whoever she's working with is being so extreme because they have no choice, since if he gets better he will destroy the world again.

Not gonna lie, I hope the villain is a woman, it's almost always a man lol

Also, surprised the tribe girls have face, honestly suspected their face would be inhuman in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Been really enjoying Hime's development, but the chapter couldn't just end with them getting a new clue for finding Isana's sister. Now we got a megalomaniac to worry about beside already established end of the world, the library, the merchants, mono-whatever-monsters, dark and gruesome past, the chosen sister. Did I miss anyone else?

Makes me wonder how all these things will tie together in the future.

Supporter
If we get a less than good end then we may look back at this part and think of how Isana missed out on her chance for a happy ending by not joining the chief's yuri harem. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
The art for this manga remains top quality all the type. It's fantastic!

Dex-chan lover
Choosing your wife over a harem of midriff-showing, big-breasted girls... That's love.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
The mystery deepens. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread