Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
What's with the stuff on pg 13. I'm not sure why there's an image in a bubble there

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Kind of lost with what's happening due to the gap in the releases (I presume this is a monthly released manga), especially most of us will need to backread 2-4 chapters to figure out why Sanya was spacing out back there. (She was spacing out because she saw that gravestone with a horribly engraved "Beef Stew" on it).
Just remember, Tsukuru was cooking beef stew for his family on the day they got on a horrible accident. Maybe Sanya really is his sister's reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
ohh look she's totally gonna help him and not be a nuisance when him being stronger than all of them is having a problem

Dex-chan lover
The framing and the positioning feels very confusing to look at.

Dex-chan lover
A date idea: Everytime the character yells "Master", we kiss.

Contributor
Even though she was listed on my notes, I actually forgot about Suzuno and had to check previous chapters on how she came to join the harem party. Right, she was that childhood friend with a crush on him who he got separated from early in the story. Tsukuru rescued her and her friend in a battle against giants and now she's finally in his party.

So it really seems Sanya has more to her than just being his stepsister Ayumu's lookalike. The most straightforward explanation is that she really is Ayumu's reincarnation, but Ayumu exists as a sort-of second personality sleeping in her rather than being Sanya herself. We'll see if that's really the case.

Users who are viewing this thread