Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
It was awesome seeing her contributre to help out Tsukuru. I just dread that now that she's done something cool, we're at the "Capture the damsel" portion of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Finally done (sorta) with that boss but there's a lot of questions raised there

Dex-chan lover
space-tim-curry.gif

Contributor
Page 12 makes it clear to me who's very likely to be the winning girl. Canaan looked great in that shot (almost like a plain wedding dress) with her hand held by Tsukuru. Very main heroine-like. Suzuno, by mere virtue of being the childhood friend, seems destined to lose as per the tropes, unless there is a harem ending or a no romance ending. I kinda feel bad for her. This feeling of mine is only reinforced by Canaan learning Space Magic: that seems super important, and perhaps their ticket to returning back to Earth if it deals with things like teleportation and spatial gates.

Sanya's secret has been teased long enough, even the enemy knows something about her, I'm very curious now...

I don't suppose Black Mist is likely turning into a character soon? Given it has become a lump of flesh rather than a sword. Chances are, it'll get a human-like form that can also revert back to a sword. That would be the predictable expectation, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 makes it clear to me who's very likely to be the winning girl. Canaan looked great in that shot (almost like a plain wedding dress) with her hand held by Tsukuru. Very main heroine-like. Suzuno, by mere virtue of being the childhood friend, seems destined to lose as per the tropes, unless there is a harem ending or a no romance ending. I kinda feel bad for her. This feeling of mine is only reinforced by Canaan learning Space Magic: that seems super important, and perhaps their ticket to returning back to Earth if it deals with things like teleportation and spatial gates.

Sanya's secret has been teased long enough, even the enemy knows something about her, I'm very curious now...

I don't suppose Black Mist is likely turning into a character soon? Given it has become a lump of flesh rather than a sword. Chances are, it'll get a human-like form that can also revert back to a sword. That would be the predictable expectation, but we'll see.
I assume it's gonna have a polygamy ending personally.

I really feel like MC HAS to tell them all the school mates can't go back at this point. Rip off that bandaid boy. Hiding it will just increase pain for those involve and make them hate you for not telling them giving them false hope. Also he should be telling them about how the summonings are on the verge of destroying all the worlds involved.....

Double-page supporter
Don't remember, don't care if it(series) drops death..😑
Even though it's beginning good but just too much with slow a** release

Users who are viewing this thread