Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Kind of refreshing the sword is not a waifu nor a loli. (it was also kinda funny she left all the other girls 'ragged' and 'worn out' like that all lying down in the bedroom :unsure:)

Anyway, looks like the old dude has been Crowdstrike'ed too - can't contact anyone :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
ha-ha-point.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck the sword is a dudebro. We didn’t get a sword waifu :qq:
Even MC is complaining :pacman:

I was also confused when it happened, then I realized that my Windows PC is turned off the whole day and I was using a macbook all along. :LOL:
Isn't CrowdStrike more of a corporate solution? Would be weird for average user to get Crowdstriked (the name, tho :lul:) when they aren't using it.

Dex-chan lover
Even MC is complaining :pacman:

Isn't CrowdStrike more of a corporate solution? Would be weird for average user to get Crowdstriked (the name, tho :lul:) when they aren't using it.
I was referring to my work PC. Good thing I had no particular use for it for the day and just used my macbook for remote work instead.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you have CrowdStrike Falcon running on Windows 10+ at work (and have updates rolling out automatically), then yeah, you were probably lucky to be using Macbook instead of Win PC.

Users who are viewing this thread