Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Invitation to a Dance Party

Dex-chan lover
😬Aw man
the flower scheme comes next, Also what happens at the dance really Ps' me off😣

Thanks for the update!
@KenKan3ki
@KenKan3ki So the two work out a plan basically to wall hug and avoid interaction with the prince. It works at first until our girl trips and the prince zooms across the room, Blasts Riol against the wall (nobody cares )to carry her. He used the lame excuse that she's "injured" to ditch his prospective fiancés and princess-carry her.
So she's kicking and fighting but the crowd has dum-dum-rose-goggles so they thing she's rubbing up against him, and he carries her out onto the balcony and tries to bring her to the sky in some cliché romantic notion.
(But to me it was just assault, harassment and putting another in life threatening danger)😡

Riol comes liming to try and save her but the prince orders his servant to hold Riol down. He throws away her corsage (it had a magic nullification seal) and taks her into the sky . riol coms up with a brilliant plan saves her and the prince makes off in his typically arrogant , self-righteous, and pompous way.

That's the gist of things excusing some minor details like fashion and names etc. And we all walk away hating the prince on an even deeper level😩

Dex-chan lover
if you're in a dorm, kick it in front of someone else's room. I'm sure some mob will be grateful for it

Lol didn't even give it in person

Oops didn't see it *steps* ohh look at that! It's unrecognisable! Oh well, in the fire it goes.

Or just leave it at some other girls door? Sounds like everyone else would be happy for it

I have the feeling she shouldn’t even touch it otherwise it might be seen as her accepting it.
Honey just walk straight past it and pretend to not have seen it.

Dex-chan lover
Just kick it towards another girls door. Extra points if she manages to place it in front of a guy's door

Users who are viewing this thread