Garoden

Dex-chan lover
After reading the description all I could think of was... from 1 to Yujiro, how Baki is this?

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhh... Hit 106 and I think it's getting too... "blue" for me... And that's coming from a guy who read SNK, JOJO, and Baki... Call me a baby... It was good... just too erotic...

Aggregator gang
I'd really like a sequel, since Tanba is such a cool MC BUT he seriously lacked screentime at the end.
If you're gonna do another one, make him the focal point like Baki is in his manga.
It's such a shame that he was completely absent during the tournament just to appear out of nowhere and trash all big-name fighters who participated in the last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This is Itagaki's masterpiece. At this point I'm ready to find the original novels to find out the rest of the story. Fair warning though: the Wild Fang uploads are less translation and more a complete rewrite from the whim of the group head, use the last chapter as a comparison point. Though to be honest I've re-read this series so many times I've grown to love Wild Fang's dialogue and know several of them off-hand. Hope the uploads never get deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread