Gatabutata - Ch. 21

Group Leader
Haejun really oughta just give up on Hyejin, at least until she sorts out her feelings or, more importantly, stops being such a drunkard.

The headpat was weird, but I think it just illustrates how socially awkward the sunbai is. Kinda feel for the guy. Not shipping him, but I hope he finds an equally awkward girl to bump teeth with.

Dex-chan lover
@c0c0c0 Yeah, that's about how I feel. He seems like not a bad guy, it's kind of too bad he had to get pulled in to be second fiddle in this. Not like he's doing anything wrong--there's this girl, she's single, has good qualities, he starts having a thing for her. How's he supposed to know Destiny aka the author already has her set up elsewhere?

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon man, they're having fun, don't be such a mood killer :/

Eh-yooooo thanks for picking this up, the characters are cute. Shame sunbae is second lead, if ML wasn't there he'd be top tier lol

mm sunbae is awkward and cute but perhaps he shld hv considered how hyejin wld feel if he sudd closed the distance btween them...? idk hyejin was evidently uncomfortable but weirdly he didn’t seem phased,,, gonna close one eye at that,, hoping for some chara development for sunbae nonetheless !! <3

Dex-chan lover
Headpat out of nowhere (don't just randomly touch people ffs...)
"Come with me" as if she has no say in it

Yeah don't like that guy one bit...

Fed-Kun's army
Yumi is queen.
The head pat though...I get that the senpai is awkward and doesn't know any better but you don't touch someone you're not close with. Since we know he is not the ML, I feel bad for him.

#TEAM_HAEJUN_ALL_THE_WAY

poor puppy hes been looking dejected the past few chaps

Users who are viewing this thread