Gatabutata - Ch. 36

It makes me really angry.... T-T
I wonder when she will act like an adult.
Ok, you have the trauma but seriously, if you feel regret then go say the real thing, do not find an excuse, you love him but you afraid, ok but the solution can not be running away tho?
I wish Yumi (?) were the MC really.

I want spoilers, do you guys have any?

Just when I'm hoping this would be the Hyejin makes a turn around arc there's trouble a brewin

I feel it's that blackhaired sunbae cause we haven't seen him in a while. Thanks for the update!

Calling it: rumors about her and Sunbae are going around and to distance herself from Haejun she actually starts dating Sunbae. If that's the case this might actually be a drop because I couldn't stomach it :/

Group Leader
Whatever the rumors are, well-founded or not, Hyejin has certainly left herself open to idle gossip spending time with and going on dates with her sunbae which would lead people to suspect that they are actually a couple and not her and Haejun. Nonetheless, I won't feel bad for her if she ends up feeling even more miserable. Too bad she has a good friend to comfort her.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad Hyejin has a friend who would knock some sense into her.

also why do i have a feeling that the whispers have something to do with the creepy sunbae from the early chapters?

Double-page supporter
honestly would be ok if the ml moved on and the fl got hit by a large truck and NOT get isekai'd

I feel as though that older rude student guy spread rumours about her, saying shes a slut or some shit and then they'll think its the male lead? Lol please be wrong

It's good that she has a friend that's honest with her instead of just telling her what she wants to hear.

this drama is troublesome and like usually I can handle stupid plot lines but there’s smth abt this series that has made me lose tolerance for those
time to drop

He put her in an awkward situation because he only thought of his feelings by suddenly confessing and asking to date, now it's suddenly her fault because she chose not to date him???

She has a right to refuse. Girls here expect her to suddenly jump into his arms just because he said he likes her. Are you for real??? She has feelings too, not just the guy if you didn't notice. Also, what's so bad about her not wanting the past to happen again??? That's called being human even if she's just a fictional character. This is coming from a guy's perspective since I see most (not all, to be clear) of the hate comes from the female population.

@MamuraDaiki

No I think it’s more about how she went about it. When realizing her feelings she just avoided him which wasn’t right, and then wanting them to just ignore the fact that they had feelings for each other and just continue to be friends was a bit cruel too.

I think her friend put it best, if she’s rejected him she’ll have to draw the line, they can’t simply go back to how they were before.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve never seen yellow toothpaste before and now I just really want yellow toothpaste

Users who are viewing this thread