Gekikou Kamen - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - The One Slumbering Inside Me

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the failure in their weapons will be attributed to; maybe the fact it wasn't to handle humanoid monsters but regular people, and hopefully adjust to that

Dex-chan lover
They got owned hard, but the groper app jamming part got me laughing.
It's kind of weird because the app itself also yells "Stop it!" when the user presses the button on top of sending an alert to nearby passengers about a molester, so even if the molester jams the wifi signal (relatively easy task) the phone should have still played the "Stop it!" message out loud.

This video even specifies that the buzzer will work even in silent mode.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of weird because the app itself also yells "Stop it!" when the user presses the button on top of sending an alert to nearby passengers about a molester, so even if the molester jams the wifi signal (relatively easy task) the phone should have still played the "Stop it!" message out loud.

This video even specifies that the buzzer will work even in silent mode.
The manga version is probably souped up bullshit app or maybe its just the author lack of programming/software knowledge. But who knows these days, it might be subscription and always online based even if its for a simple alarm program.
>internet jammed/didnt pay monthly sub
>gets groped
:huh: :kek:

Dex-chan lover
The manga version is probably souped up bullshit app or maybe its just the author lack of programming/software knowledge. But who knows these days, it might be subscription and always online based even if its for a simple alarm program.

:huh: :kek:
I checked it to be sure, and it turns out the "Stop it!" buzzer and calling other passengers for help are two different modes, not at the same time.

https://www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/kurashi/tokushu/furikome/digipolice.html

The non-buzzer mode is for not drawing too much attention to the user, which is fair considering the situation, but only works if nearby passages also have the app on their phones. So Yamaguchi is correct.

Thank you for the translation. The three month's without a chapter was unpleasant, but getting three chapters dropping at once was bliss. One of my favorite ongoing manga.

Users who are viewing this thread