Gemini wa Otoshigoro - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - Gemini wa Otoshigoro Epilogue

MD@Home
Thanks for completing the translations! I guess Ayumu will come around to having a Brother in law just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely nothing fucking happened. The concept was very intriguing and I'm not most readers were waiting for a love triangle but nothing ever happened.

Indeed. I know that the author's MO is to make relationships fuss-free and as natural as possible, but this one felt somewhat pointless I guess?

I can't say if it was all about her brother coming in terms with his sister's relationship, or the boyfriend having to accept that he has to deal with his girlfriend's brother to keep the relationship going, but in the end the story was all over the place and I don't think a single volume was enough to convey the author's intention.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I felt like this manga was setting up SO much drama and then it just ended? Understandable that it probably got axed but it did so little with the chapters it had that it was kind of inevitable.

Aggregator gang
Indeed. I know that the author's MO is to make relationships fuss-free and as natural as possible, but this one felt somewhat pointless I guess?

I can't say if it was all about her brother coming in terms with his sister's relationship, or the boyfriend having to accept that he has to deal with his girlfriend's brother to keep the relationship going, but in the end the story was all over the place and I don't think a single volume was enough to convey the author's intention.

Plus, the brother didn't even revealed that he was in a relationship at all in the end. :worry:
He was in a relationship? With who?

Dex-chan lover
Kind of expected more.

It seemed like they were going down the triangle path, especially with what seemed like sexual incompatibility at first.

Left no real impression and will probably never be thought of again until I look through my completed list at which point I'll immediately forget about it again.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was... well... Kinda shit?

First of all, a side-character couple got more character growth and about the same amount of dedication to them in the story. Out of fucking no where, mind you. Just... one chapter we have a focus on two completely different characters.

Then there was the passive aggressive "I'm going to get your boyfriend to fall for me" shit that was hinted at that, thankfully, didn't happen because that would've made the already train wreck of a story into track wreck that was on fire. The fact that during that scene in the cafe with the brother and the guy from his school had him going, "Maybe you'll fall for me/I might make you fall for me" with even the twin girlfriend going, "LOL, no lie, he knows more about what guys want than I do" was just... fucking bizarre direction.

It's like the mangaka literally had no idea what they wanted to do and changed their mind every few chapters. Going from the boyfriend having dreams about suddenly fucking his girlfriend's brother, to this new side-character couple, to "I'll make my sister's boyfriend fall to me" to "Nope, no homo here anymore, ignore the homoerotic undertones we were going with 5 minutes ago."

Like, okay mangaka, if you want to make a BL story... Just make a BL story. If you want to make a rom-com - just make a rom-com. Don't change up what you're doing almost every other chapter like your pen is possessed with 15 different stories that all have to be in the same manga all at once.

Someone else said "nothing fucking happened - the manga" and I basically have to agree. It was this short and I still feel like I wasted my time. Literally the only part I ended up enjoying, ironically fucking enough, was the side character romance because at least that was somewhat consistent and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread