Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 11 - Did That Insult Hurt?

Okay this time it's definitely different from the novel, they don't recognize her there and rather than crushing the medicine she trades them for the jewels they wanted just to crush those in front of their eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't our little Xie use medicine to disguise her face so no one knows it was her?

Hmm there seem to be some drifts from the novel, hopefully this turns out to be a good improvement and not a stupid transition into her being weak and derailing an amazing story.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I understand artists/studios making changes to novels, but why doing this change? Its just stupid and unnecessary.

Group Leader
Kind of makes sense though, in this context she simply swapped clothes and added a beauty mark. Ain’t fooling nobody she knows like that.

Somehow I didn’t realize so many people read the novel too
This story felt a bit off but then again I don’t remember much of the novel, glad to know I wasn’t wrong though☺️

Double-page supporter
This manga takes a smart/genius female protagonist and makes her into a stupid damsel in distress. I am pretty close to dropping this cause it took away the one thing I liked about the novel, the smart female protagonist that uses her intelligence and medical knowledge to outwit her enemies. 😡

Aggregator gang
@mojo lighten up she's a doctor who got royally screwed over in her past by her family. No surprise she's not a Navy SEAL or a CIA field operative

Tbh if I were her, I'd let those 2 idiots go away first before making my deal. If the highly valued sect's meds can't be used to barter then you would obviously need something extraordinary, like the familiar meds that she own.

No matter how many times I read it I don't understand...in the novel, she uses a medicine to change her face shape so she isn't recognized at all. Why change that? It was cool, and is actually important later...

Users who are viewing this thread