Genjitsu Sekai (Real) Demo Shiawase ni Shite Kudasai ne? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - ¡Una Princesa ha llegado a mi casa!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and in all fairness amongst some fantasy societies' royalty lewd hand holding is the equivalent of exchanging wedding vows, moving in together, adopting a shelter dog, while looking into arcane and alchemical rituals and practices that will allow you to generate offspring with your fellow handholdee. So its understandable that Sophia would see that just gals being pals moment as a huge step forward in both their relationship and couple goals as well. Also can't wait to see how the other girls react when they finally encounter their gamussy Machino.
Sorry its a slow yuri day and I keep hoping this one will get an EN release.... but that's progressing as much as the relationship between Hitomi and Kanna in another series I follow.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and in all fairness amongst some fantasy societies' royalty lewd hand holding is the equivalent of exchanging wedding vows, moving in together, adopting a shelter dog, while looking into arcane and alchemical rituals and practices that will allow you to generate offspring with your fellow handholdee. So its understandable that Sophia would see that just gals being pals moment as a huge step forward in both their relationship and couple goals as well. Also can't wait to see how the other girls react when they finally encounter their gamussy Machino.
Sorry its a slow yuri day and I keep hoping this one will get an EN release.... but that's progressing as much as the relationship between Hitomi and Kanna in another series I follow.
Shit you read this too? :salute:

Ah falar português é incrível, consigo entender espanhol quase que perfeitamente.
É tipo comprar 1 e levar 2

:smugchisato:

Users who are viewing this thread