Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Let's Create a Live Broadcast

It's quite surprising how much detail and thought is put into the cooking parts, it's nice to see.

@GrimThoughts no genre or series is exempt from the manga / anime food circlejerk. The most goofy, soft spoken, shy, and silent characters become food critics and adjective spewing foodies after tasting food in Japanese fiction :D

Dex-chan lover
His constant forced humility bugs me. Everyone's just automatically loyal to him so everything works, but if he acted like a pushover as an actual ruler it would just cause problems.

I remember reading this the first time and having a mini stroke at "the dice have been cast".

Dex-chan lover
uh.... I started reading the english translation of the novel, and in the novel chapter that relates to this manga chapter, he talks in his mind about how the auto translation skill allows him to write in the kingdom's language, but after writing something down, he can't understand what he wrote it. So how was he able to read all the paperwork if he's not able to read their writing?

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, the Master Chef chapter, It would have come one way or the other, but huh, if you think about it, is it truly weird that rice, miso and shoyu exists in another world? I'm seriously reflecting upon this matter...

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what does he mean by that "this method" by Machiavelli ?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I like this design of Poncho better. Actually gives him some character.

Group Leader
@ooPh9quu lmao i thought the same thing! At first I was like, Theyll show people whats not normally thought of as edible but easy to cook with no or little extra ingredients since they're having an extreme food shortage. But this dumfuk is like "Take this odd creature and add a bunch of stuff, that you don't have laying around because of the shortage, in order to make it taste good!"

What happen to Bear Grylls cooking and eating guide!?

Users who are viewing this thread