Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 28.1

Dex-chan lover
This series actually has some interesting ideas time from time.

Beastmen using their superior strength to pull carriages is actually a kinda cool idea.

Dex-chan lover
Classy horses.

Totally doesn't know anything more at all. Completely non-sus.

So she's a reincarnated idol with potentially brainwashing magic?
Potentially. There's something fishy about this chapter.

Beastmen using their superior strength to pull carriages is actually a kinda cool idea.
I've seen it a few times, but they're usually depicted as too dumb to do anything else. These... are not.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get over the fact that if it were not for the idiotic bear/elf the MC now wouldn't have to struggle like he does against the heroes, because it was she who stopped him from "absorbing" all the dead high level lizardmen they found near the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :smugnako: :huh:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
So, how can a girl that got transferred with MC be said Saint? Surely she didn't had enough time since transfer to revitalize a barren settlement? Or am i confused about the time passed?

Wow my memory must be getting worse cause I don’t remember them even leaving to the new city in the first place.
Mek told them they are to head to this city right on the last page of previous chapter. I did had to re-read it to re-confirm.

Unforgivable? The whole reason they're nearly extinct is the blind aggression of the other species the moment they had power out of their lust for wealth, power, and dominance. The humans' behavior has been shown to only be a reaction to that to defend themselves from genocide. And the reason they're nearly extinct is the patch of land they're on. They cannot afford to feed people who are too weak. Be glad they didn't simply kill those people at birth. The Spartan way is the only option left to them for survival.

I think this mangaka was dropped on his head as a toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread