Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
that dude is a real homie and that woman should stfu haha..
Truly the male character a lot of yuri needs :meguu:
people. are. not. mind. readers.
Nuh uh if they truly liked you then they'd magically read your mind
As they say, truly a woman mommoment.
Although it is a cliche that a lot of women in relationship is like that, unfortunately most people seems to do it, it just happens that a lot of time some people correctly guess what the other wants / feels.

Seriously, sometimes it feels like basic communication is a fucking super power with how many not only fail at it, but seems completely incapable of accept they need to change and learn to communicate :angery:

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, also its nice to see that 10.2 was the Bruh segment of the chapter. Yeah I have a strong feeling that Kana is going to find some way to fumble this and maintain her claim as Lady Kana of the Useless Lesbian Estate. I mean in just half the chapters the couple in Normality and Monsters has made more progress in their relationship and one of them is a worm monster in school girl bodysuit and their only couple goal so far is disposing a body at the farm belonging to the human girl's grandma. So get it in gear Kana and Hitomi they are making you look bad.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, also its nice to see that 10.2 was the Bruh segment of the chapter. Yeah I have a strong feeling that Kana is going to find some way to fumble this and maintain her claim as Lady Kana of the Useless Lesbian Estate. I mean in just half the chapters the couple in Normality and Monsters has made more progress in their relationship and one of them is a worm monster in school girl bodysuit and their only couple goal so far is disposing a body at the farm belonging to the human girl's grandma. So get it in gear Kana and Hitomi they are making you look bad.
I think that might not be the case, she learned the hax in real life, actually  say what you feel instead of waiting for the person to magically guess, no more useless lesbian on her side, now Hitomi on the other hand... :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse the woman is like: If they actually loves you, they would read your mind, so you dont have to do any work telling them…

This guy has somehow while drunk af a better working brain than that woman🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Since I'm not part of the Gay Mafia, as a a friend affectionately says, all I can do for Pride Month is say this:

Go do Crimes, and Have Fun!
:win: :win: :win:

(Crimes being kissing boys or girls, or both, as you see fit.)
:02:

Users who are viewing this thread