Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Quickly! get into the apartment, turn off your headphones!! Before any evil classmate, co worker, relative calls/comes in

Dex-chan lover
first off thank you for the hardwork as always its appreciated and this chapter was well done.
...Okay while I want to say first off good for them and that one hand I truly am happy for them, they managed to pull it off... or so it seems. But at the same time I've gotten so used to this pairs top shelf, high tier misunderstandings and miscommunications and drama and uselessness enabling... to the point where I reference it in the comments I make in other yuri series I read here, that I feel somewhat let down that it's been resolved in this manner... I was fully expecting other things to happen at the start of this chapter. Hitomi to manage to continue on and fumble it somehow, or for it to turn out to be an inception style dream sequence, or for Kana to spontaneously combust when she's unable to process what she's been told, or her head explodes, or Hitomi has a stroke there at the door step once she realizes this is progress and Kana thinks what she said was the result of it the yuri equivalent of I smell toast, or Kana had soap or water in her ears and therefore was unable to hear what Hitomi just said, or for it to have been Kana's twin who actually opened the door in front of a moping Kana, its actually a recreation of what the mangaka Sal Jiang thinks should happen using sock puppets, or Kana was replaced by Takahashi-san from Normality and Monsters and vores Hitomi out of concern that her secret has been exposed, or Kana faints and thinks she dreamed the progress, that Kana is actually and android designed by her college drinking buddies in order to teach/show how her rational adults handle conversations and human interaction, or Kana in a moment of uselessness induced gay panic slams the door shut in Hitomi's face only to jump through a glass window and escape the scene in an action movie esque or slasher movie fashion because her sheer useless bottomness can't handle the possibility of clarity, no drama, and progress with Hitomi. I know that all sounds extra and way to random but at the same time this series has set the bar rather high.
But her reaction was still nice so that works to I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I sadistically love the idea of the next chapter being released is actually the same exact looping confession, first and last page, just with different visual framing.

Let's Endless Eight this shit

Users who are viewing this thread