Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
Hey... that question in the credit page... you're just asking honestly, and not having seen something from new raw, right? Right? ...Right?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!! I'm so happy they're finally together!

Hey... that question in the credit page... you're just asking honestly, and not having seen something from new raw, right? Right? ...Right?
nah this is the newest chapter in the raws (just uploaded today actually).

They're just saying that cuz most yuri series always have some drama after the couple starts going out.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and yes of course their both still bottoms... I... actually miss the old Kana and Hitomi.....

Fed-Kun's army
Or it ends right after, I'm already prepared in case next chapter is the end :angery:
Well, we almost have enough chapters for a second volume and this would be a good place to end the story on a happy note...

I hope not, though. I still wanna see more of these two 🐣

Supporter
Or it ends right after, I'm already prepared in case next chapter is the end :angery:
This is the feeling I get. Feels like a short and sweet manga that doesn't go far past the confession.

Hope I'm wrong though because these characters are cute and I'd like to see more of their time together as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
Just end it right here. Cuz pretty much no one can write a decent happy "married" life anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we almost have enough chapters for a second volume and this would be a good place to end the story on a happy note...

I hope not, though. I still wanna see more of these two 🐣
This is the feeling I get. Feels like a short and sweet manga that doesn't go far past the confession.

Hope I'm wrong though because these characters are cute and I'd like to see more of their time together as a couple.
I hope we get a third volume, ending right when characters get together is always so underwhelming, although the alternative might be pointless drama to keep the story "interesting" :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread