Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

Group Leader
So, a note about chapter numbers.

I had been sequentially numbering these each week as the author uploaded on twitter, since she didn't number anything. However, with the physical vol. 1 release coming up, the author has been re-posting each chapter to build promo hype, this time with numbers. Unfortunately, she decided that each of these 4-6 page chapters were actually partial chapters. I went in and re-numbered everything on here with the new chapter numbers to match the upcoming volume release, hence 6.2 here (even though I had it as 16 sequentially...).

Now I just have to hope she actually uploads with chapter numbers when new raw uploads resume soon, or else I'll just have to take a long walk off a short pier.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait why is she like that? i dont get it. is she jealous of the coworkers? didnt seem like it.. guess we’ll find out?

My guess is feeling worried that Hitomi might move on without her.

Since part of their relation has been licking each other's wound (Hitomi tries to hide her 'vulnerable side', Kana can't speak up) by being open about it to the other.
But now Hitomi seems to be getting over her issue with starting to rely on others while Kana still have only Hitomi.

Obviously the solution to this is Hitomi showing how Kana is special to her i.e. gex.

Group Leader
My guess is feeling worried that Hitomi might move on without her.

Since part of their relation has been licking each other's wound (Hitomi tries to hide her 'vulnerable side', Kana can't speak up) by being open about it to the other.
But now Hitomi seems to be getting over her issue with starting to rely on others while Kana still have only Hitomi.

Obviously the solution to this is Hitomi showing how Kana is special to her i.e. gex.
Yeah this chapter is a bit confusing out of context but I do like that it introduces a further character flaw to Kana - while it's obvious that Hitomi is dependent on her in a lot of ways, Kana's showing that she's also dependent on Hitomi. It's not healthy, but people often don't do healthy things in the muddy early stages of a relationship. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes as things progress (there are a couple chapters I haven't translated yet, but there should be some resolution to this plotline soon)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, seeing their relationship grow with all the bumps, and bruises( in the metaphorical sense and not literal ie Black and White), and successes is a joy to read and observe as these two start to develop more as both people and partners. However there are times I feel like this series is an ongoing game of bottom chicken between the two of them. I hope they will be open with each other once they start to be more honest regarding their own feelings.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute. She doesn't have a lot of relationship experience so this is to be expected. Looking to see how they work it out.

Dex-chan lover
This is what she heard on that phone call: “Hey, just wanted to call to let you know I’m ‘cheating’ on you”

At least that is how she feels since to her, the relationship was special since Hitomi only ever asked Kana for help, and if Hitomi starts asking other people for help, their relationship is no longer special.

Now as long as she doesn’t bottle up the feeling of wanting to be special to her we will be on our way to playing gex

Dex-chan lover
Nooo! You mean so much to her! Don't let yourself feel insecure! I am so worried for them now ugh

Users who are viewing this thread