Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 21 - True malice is only found in those you care for

Dex-chan lover
Why does it claim I have read ch31, when this is most definitely the latest chapter I have read?

edit: figured it out, appears chapter numbering reset at start of vol3. And this chapter is breaking, because it claims to be volume 0 ch21, so my tracking saying vol0 ch31 thinks it is ahead
edit2: wait, no. That would still not have it ever tracked to ch31. As no chapter has been labeled as ch31, at all (not even any that was initially listed as vol0 but then moved into correct vol!).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The first term of the contract is good, but the second term (never betray her father)?
Add that to how she just exposed his dirty deeds and that he just tried to force MC to choose his side or Eva's side?
And he thought that Eva has no reason to leave.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have read the raws and the margrave technically will resolve most of this, the king is pretty much still helping Reiji and it's only Evegne and the other dukes who are pretty much morons in the country

But damn, the Count had to take the bitter pill seeing her only daughter, and his last link to her departed wife, going to leave him alone. He is such a good guy but he raised a strong daughter after all, so I guess he'll just have to accept that.

Dex-chan lover
it kinds of feels like the MC is also taking advantage of her feelings, 'cause leaving with her means she loses her status and she will choose him for love, which for what we have seen so far not reciprocated and the MC mission so far are: to find the daughter/grandaughter of the old man and to find his childhood friend maybe love interest (does Eva even know that??)

Dex-chan lover
Why does it claim I have read ch31, when this is most definitely the latest chapter I have read?

edit: figured it out, appears chapter numbering reset at start of vol3. And this chapter is breaking, because it claims to be volume 0 ch21, so my tracking saying vol0 ch31 thinks it is ahead
edit2: wait, no. That would still not have it ever tracked to ch31. As no chapter has been labeled as ch31, at all (not even any that was initially listed as vol0 but then moved into correct vol!).

Yes they changed the numeration a couple of chapters ago. This would have been chapter 35 I believe, on a total of 37 chapters out (two of them are .5), 14 of which in the first arc (volumes 1-2)

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly did the father expect to happen, what plan did he have? A rebellion? And I don't get why Reiji would take Eva with him, they will paint him as a kidnapper and she clearly has no real plan for herself.

Dex-chan lover
I liked that when he stated he can beat them easily there was no trash talk but instead just a "shudder" sound effect from the Soldiers. They knew he wasn't bluffing and that worst comes to worst they are very screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread