Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 3 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If they were gonna come back and immediately cover everything in the time skip, why even skip it in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
it's interesting that it's not the noble's daughter the mc rescues. it's a bit of an uncommon development.
i have my assumptions for why the timeskip happened. i wonder if readers complained about the mc being relatively helpless, so the author chose to skip to a point where he can show off the power of this novel's cheat skill. it's a bit of a shame because a bit appeal for me is the mc having to rely on others because he's a child.

Very nice tempo. I was confused by the skip and checked whether there was a bug in the chapter indexing but after realizing it was intentional it set the stage for the current arc in a good way imo. That said, it could have been introduced in a smoother fashion.
Pretty interesting twist on the classic "wordless casting", being able to use skills by feeling after removing the orb. Probably something nobody else has experienced who doesn't have the skill extraction orb.
Thanks for the upload, :poop: !

Dex-chan lover
Aah now I see. I read the WN for this. That's why I couldn't remember the art but knew the story.
So it seems that if you try hard enough you can use magic without skill orbs, but people have gotten too comfy with them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread