Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Water Fruit

Dex-chan lover
So it's a wine from dragon's mana but shaped into an apple

Fed-Kun's army
Pure Undiluted Time. I really want to know what the author is smoking. That sounds like an amazing drink or snack.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's because he's only been in the world for a year so his time in that world is quite thin

Double-page supporter
That face when you'll never have a cradle robbing dragon-neesan.

Quite demanding of me to say this, but I really wish this gets updated more often. Aside from Yasashii Hikari, this is one of those underrated gems that I'm always eager to look forward to.

Group Leader
So it's basically a really aged cider. That'd be interesting, since conventional ciders don't age well, turning into cider vinegar eventually. I don't think it would actually taste all that good, but it certainly would be an experience.

This more reminded me of the Johnnie Walker Ghost line, which is fascinating for anybody who enjoys scotch. (Short version, they bought the leftovers from distilleries that closed down to do other stuff with it.)

Dex-chan lover
I love fantastical foods because of how creative they can be but this takes the cake. Water in the shape of an apple, aged and cared for centuries. The taste of time itself. Shit's great!

Dex-chan lover
I think he couldn't taste first apple because he's human. Honestly, I am disappointed he did not introduce himself as such. That dragon told you how he became a tree soil, and you can't tell him, that you are from a human world? What a waste.

SGR

Double-page supporter
@Randomizer
So by extending your logic - the second apple basically inducted him into the world, so now he should try the second apple again and get da magick.

Users who are viewing this thread