Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Cheer-chan, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Cheer-chan and buzz cut got jumped ahead in comparison to a lot of the others, interesting

Supporter
She is new girl but she get almost my attention 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Am I crazy or is the plot unfollowable? The lack of facial expression on the MC makes it so after reading this for almost 2 years, I still don't know if there are multiple Protagonists or he just cheats or what, I don't know MC's personality at all, it feels like you are playing a video game without seeing your own dialogue. It's really weirdly disconnected. The art is great, which keeps me coming back, but holy shit, just draw a face on the MC, he's just a blank slate with no personality without it.

Dex-chan lover
Am I crazy or is the plot unfollowable? The lack of facial expression on the MC makes it so after reading this for almost 2 years, I still don't know if there are multiple Protagonists or he just cheats or what, I don't know MC's personality at all, it feels like you are playing a video game without seeing your own dialogue. It's really weirdly disconnected. The art is great, which keeps me coming back, but holy shit, just draw a face on the MC, he's just a blank slate with no personality without it.
There's a different guy for each of the girls, there is no real MC(well I guess the OC MC & FMC, but...)

Supporter
Those male protagonists are drawn that way so we can self-insert, I'd bet.
I'll grant you that some of them are near-indistinguishable, as for myself I never can tell apart Ai-chan's big bro from Kouhai-chan's senpai...

Contributor
Can you really not tell the plotlines apart? But they are nice enough to label them - each chapter has the names of the FMC(s) in the title. Furthermore each female MC comes with their own male MC.

Users who are viewing this thread