Giant Killing - Vol. 54 Ch. 532

Aggregator gang
MTL is fine for this. Good proofreading and straightforward manga. Thanks for keeping going with it.

The angle of the ball as first shown, and as it misses... Not the same.

Japan arc has been great because knockout just better for the format than league. Have to see when we get back to ETU how it seems.

Dex-chan lover
I think that goalie is supposed to be Mark Bosnich. His career got ruined because of a cocaine addiction and he didn't play that much for australia so it surprised me, was expecting them to reference Mark Schwarzer who has played a lot more games (109 vs 17) and for a much longer period for Australia. According to wikipedia Bosnich got his life back on track and recovered from the addiction so good for him!

MTL is fine for this. Good proofreading and straightforward manga. Thanks for keeping going with it.

Japan arc has been great because knockout just better for the format than league. Have to see when we get back to ETU how it seems.
I don't see any difference in the angle though since i saw a straight line. But maybe just my eyes.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army

Thank you. Glad the PR paid off 😊

Aggregator gang
A little doubtful about that world-class talk. Been a starter in the top 5-6 leagues in europe doesn't mean you're even top100 in your position. You could even find a better keeper in Brazil and other good leagues. After all, There's many weaker clubs in each league and wold class is normally used for the best of the best, like top...10-15 in the world, not merely for those capable to be on the same pitch than superstars.

But whatever, maybe that australian keeper is really this good. Both japanese goals were not something a keeper can stop

Dex-chan lover
A little doubtful about that world-class talk. Been a starter in the top 5-6 leagues in europe doesn't mean you're even top100 in your position. You could even find a better keeper in Brazil and other good leagues. After all, There's many weaker clubs in each league and wold class is normally used for the best of the best, like top...10-15 in the world, not merely for those capable to be on the same pitch than superstars.

But whatever, maybe that australian keeper is really this good. Both japanese goals were not something a keeper can stop
Assuming that goalkeeper is indeed supposed to be Mark Bosnich, he was a starter for Manchester United at his peak and played in the 1999 intercontinental cup which was the predecessor of the club world cup against Palmeiras which United won. So it wouldn't be a stretch to call him world class.

Users who are viewing this thread