Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 110 - Visiting! Mother and Daughter's COOL Love!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if you see a double upload. I deleted the extra one so it should be gone eventually. Looks like Mangadex had some issues with the servers right when I was uploading and I ended up uploading a second time, thinking I just messed it up somehow.

EDIT: It's gone now.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone has eccentric parents it seems. At least she didn't try to invoke the "put your friends in an annoying/dangerous situation to test them" trope

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm conflicted. Madoka was already best girl! Her mom is hot, but she's attractive in a different way and I don't know which I prefer! Do I prefer ara ara~ with long, luscious hair or do I prefer short hair tomboy???

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm conflicted. Madoka was already best girl! Her mom is hot, but she's attractive in a different way and I don't know which I prefer! Do I prefer ara ara~ with long, luscious hair or do I prefer short hair tomboy???
I'm still Team Madoka but if Mamadoka pulls out the shimapan... Hoo boy, I'mma start sweatin'.

Group Leader
Phew! Author keeps throwing cute girls and beauties at us without a break, that's tough! sweat

Mamadoka! bite lips

Users who are viewing this thread