Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 117 - MINE-chan's Ruins

Dex-chan lover
Oh, a Jianhshi-esque character?!?

This will be an interesting situation considering she's playing M.I.N.E. GO...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many giant girls the world can sustain...
Doing a very quick calculation and making a lot of assumptions, about a million.

Specifically, I made these assumptions:
  • By "giant girls" we're talking about girls between 30 and 40 meters, or 20x human scale. This is more or less the "standard" giantess size we see in this series. Obviously, the numbers are going to be different for bigger or smaller giants.
  • All giant girls are like Stella, and giant by default/most of the time. Otherwise, they don't really need to be sustained at that size at all and the question loses all meaning.
  • A giant girl's impact on her environment is directly proportional to her mass (which is proportional to height cubed). Kleiber's law suggests that this would not be the case, but Kleiber's law is also meant for animals that follow normal biomechanics and become slower and less agile as they grow, and a giant girl subject to those limitations would not be able to exist be a lot less fun. We also have to consider potential impacts on the environment that aren't directly related to metabolic rate.
  • The world's carrying capacity for regular humans is roughly equal to its current population of around 8 billion. This is almost certainly not the case, but there are arguments for it being both significantly less and significantly more than that, so we'll use the current population as a "compromise assumption" rather than leaning one way or the other.
20*20*20 = 8,000, so one 30-40 meter giantess that maintains that size long-term has an assumed impact on her environment equivalent to 8,000 humans. 8 billion divided by 8 thousand is 1 million, so 1 million giant girls would have roughly the same impact on the planet as our current population of 8 billion regular humans. Of course, adding a million giant girls on top of the already existing human population would mean an overall impact equal to 16 billion humans, but you could probably get well over ten thousand Stella-sized giant girls before their impact was even a drop in the bucket compared to what humanity is already doing.

Dex-chan lover
First thing you see is giant feet, i see Kojima, Miyasaki, and Tarantino scripted this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread