Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 94 - Elucidation! The Rabbit's Instinct

Dex-chan lover
1b84xb.png

So she reacted this way to seeing some vagrant she talked to for a minute years ago? It's not so much anticlimactic as it is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
1b84xb.png

So she reacted this way to seeing some vagrant she talked to for a minute years ago? It's not so much anticlimactic as it is dumb.
I mean, to be fair, if you were part of an alien race that spreads itself across the galaxy in search of a master to serve, you'd also probably remember that time a member of your race just so happened to be on the same planet as you and showed up as a fat hobo asking for food and shelter.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the reveal that Saiyans are inherently attracted to strong women

Dex-chan lover
So we finally know there are females of Sebastian's alien race, huh.

Seriously though she's so freaking fluffy, forget the furry sexiness, just let me fluff the tail.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that i am thinking...if i would make a guess. Sumire result will be less finding a new master and more a change on her relationship with Midori.
Or hell its goes an 180 and she falls in the master role and then she becomes fully realized.

Double-page supporter
Dear Christ I wish our corporate overlords where giant fluffy submissive giants from space

Dex-chan lover
I volunteer to be Sumire's new master. I promise to only do deviant things to/with her if she consents.

Dex-chan lover
Now that i am thinking...if i would make a guess. Sumire result will be less finding a new master and more a change on her relationship with Midori.
Or hell its goes an 180 and she falls in the master role and then she becomes fully realized.
If not Midori, then probably Giraffe. Nikukai already loves putting him in those kinds of situations, so why not with a 280cm tall fluffy rabbit Oneesama?

Dex-chan lover
So, I was waiting to make this prediction until something relevant to it happened, and I guess "Stella officially decides to join in on the search for Oriko's mother" is good enough - how much do you want to bet that Oriko and Stella are actually (half) sisters, and Stella is unknowingly joining in on the search for her own mother as well? After all, Oriko's mom is a "natural giantess" just like Stella, is currently in space, had already left Oriko for space at the time Stella would have been born, and has an established track record of abandoning her kids at young ages, which tracks with Stella's backstory of having been found by Gimlet abandoned as a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread