Gift "Mugen Gacha" de Level 9999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Start of The Strongest "Gacha" Fantasy!

Group Leader
10 pages in and I thought " I bet he's going to get lucky all of a sudden a roll an op waifu or some crap like that"

he's really lucky that the author gave him time to know how shitty his party member is and let us know his backstory before any of them decided to kill him, if not he would have died cuz he somehow didn't do the gacha until he's done telling us how doomed he is.

i hope he wouldn't wait too long in the future, if someone is trying to transform you gotta attack them, if someone is suspicious you gotta be warry, if you think you saw something don't ignore it with "it's just my imagination..", i just hope he learned something from the adventure with his former party, also why did he go to the front again? that was too reckless, is this perhaps his first time adventuring? cuz that would answer why he's so naive

Double-page supporter
Damn, this sucks. Even for gacha isekai, this sucks. Go read Gacha Girl Corps or literally anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread