Ginga Tetsudo 999 - Another Story: Ultimate Journey - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Return to Earth

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
1,429
This seems really interesting. Thank you for working on this.

I was hoping this would be a sequel and I was surprised it actually is.
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
2
Thank you for checking it out.
I was surprised myself when I read the manga for the first time. I definitely didn't expect it to continue the timeline established in the GE999 movies.
It doesn't really help that the current description on MangaDex is misleading, and there's no synopsis at all on the MAL page.
That's something I would like to change, but it might take some time.
 
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Messages
1
Thank you so much! As a fan of other GE999 works, I have been interested in reading this manga for a while now. I am excited to finally have the chance :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top