Girl meets Rock! - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Takami and Koyama know each other? Related perhaps? It could be that Takami didn't appreciate Ayame badmouthing Koyama specifically, and Koyama somehow knew exactly how Takami would react after hearing herself being badmouthed

Last edited:
I wonder if Takami and Koyama know each other? Related perhaps? It could be that Takami didn't appreciate Ayame badmouthing Koyama specifically, and Koyama somehow knew exactly how Takami would react after hearing herself being badmouthed
Nah I don't think they rlly knew each other, Takami was suprised she wanted to go pro since he only saw her as a quiet girl before. When Ayame was talking shit I saw it as Takami taking offense over her saying there are talented ppl everywhere and they rlly aren't that special. Maybe it felt like a reality check, esp since he's popular and talented rn in high school, but it's not gonna be that way forever, big fish in small pond type shit. So he didn't appreciate it because it felt like an indirect attack on him, not necessarily because it was directed towards Koyama specifically. Plus from their phone call shortly before they broke up he seemed kinda unsure of what to pursue after high school, maybe he's not sure if music can really get him anywhere and Ayame added to that insecurity

Dex-chan lover
Nah I don't think they rlly knew each other, Takami was suprised she wanted to go pro since he only saw her as a quiet girl before. When Ayame was talking shit I saw it as Takami taking offense over her saying there are talented ppl everywhere and they rlly aren't that special. Maybe it felt like a reality check, esp since he's popular and talented rn in high school, but it's not gonna be that way forever, big fish in small pond type shit. So he didn't appreciate it because it felt like an indirect attack on him, not necessarily because it was directed towards Koyama specifically. Plus from their phone call shortly before they broke up he seemed kinda unsure of what to pursue after high school, maybe he's not sure if music can really get him anywhere and Ayame added to that insecurity
I am just trying to rationalize Koyama's uncanny clairvoyance. Could it be that she predicted all that would happen between the two people she barely knew? Maybe, but I am hoping the author will soon start shedding light on why she's so good at it

Fed-Kun's army
Approx. 100 JPY = 1 USD
These translators are 5 years behind the times. That hasn't been even close to the exchange rate in a long time anymore.
100 yen is 0.63 dollars now.

Dex-chan lover
First time the bassist gives me somewhat malicious vibes , up until now she was just a weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread