Girl meets Rock! - Ch. 31 - Yonsu Returns

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is since Yonsu's in that band, Rin can pull the plug anytime so that that band loses a vocalist (again) when the festival is really close, making way for Heartbreak to sub in. That's pretty vile tbh lmao so I don't know if the rest of Heartbreak can let that slide if they found out

Dex-chan lover
Local Menace Still At Large: Conspires Towards Downfall of Entire Community
is71sKT.png

Dex-chan lover
My guess is since Yonsu's in that band, Rin can pull the plug anytime so that that band loses a vocalist (again) when the festival is really close, making way for Heartbreak to sub in. That's pretty vile tbh lmao so I don't know if the rest of Heartbreak can let that slide if they found out
Rin is completely immune to human emotion

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see how this will play out.

Thank you very much for the scanlation.

thanks for the chapter,
man i wanna root for the guitar keys guy hahahaha,
also, finally a loaned band member

Dex-chan lover
But they talked about that in the chapter - MC's band didn't even audition, so they wouldn't be next in line if someone drops out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. The credits page is great, nice graphic design!

Supporter
Rin is like a bargain bin Gendo...

As for her plans, I suspect she expects at least one band to drop out for the audition and by securing her stranglehold on Yonsu (and thereby the possible replacement band), she's ensuring that the replacement will be ...unreliably available. And, given this is bargain bin Gendo, she'll position HATONO IS GOD or whatever her band is called such that they'll be able to jump in on very short notice to supplant substitute in their band.

Users who are viewing this thread