Girls' Frontline Trigger Happy

life does exists outside of the battlefield for these ladies after all 😀

thank for the upload, 😄

hope we can read the next chapter as soon as possible, please and thank you 😉

Translator here - thank you for the very kind words!

Unfortunately next chapter is probably the last for at least another week, since the official JP twitter has only uploaded up until chapter 5 (which I am uploading tomorrow) with the next chapter starting in 3 days.

I will continue to translate these as soon as each chapter is complete (every 3 pages that the official JP account posts) so please look forward to it.

to <XiantheMiguel>,

no problem, just upload the next chapter when you can OK 😉

i would love to see the next bantering between them 🧐

seen the gif, that really fits the situation, i laugh a lot <thank you for relieving my stress for the day> 🤣

i also have sent you a "Friends Request on Mangadex" for your consideration 😆

i know this is not the correct channel for personal messaging, but considering the issues mangadex is having at this moment <phishing, accounts banned and DM under maintenance> so........... i`m out of options 😭

sorry 😭

a new chapter, hooray....... 😀

time to continue reading 🧐

thank you for the upload 😉

and now............ waiting................... for the next chapter 😭

just upload the next chapter when you can OK 😉

Dex-chan lover
Big fan of the technically correct Post-Apocalyptic tag on this page.

This manga is apparently going on hiatus "for a while", due to the author's personal reasons. They didn't mention what those reasons are, but hopefully they're doing okay.

https://twitter.com/GirlsFrontline/status/1272454355040432128

So sorry for the late update.

I am still planning on translating the rest of this manga. This might sound like the most ridiculous excuse but my house caught on fire recently. I'm okay and safe now but I lost my laptop which had all my progress of Chapter 10 on it. Prior to that I was actually commissioned to translate and typeset a different manga which is why I wasn't able to focus on Chapter 10 when it came out. That on top of exam week happening and I really haven't had time to sit down and work on translating. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the kind comments and thank you so much for reading! 😊

Also yes, the manga is unfortunately going on an indefinite hiatus. Me and a lot of JP shikikans on Twitter were actually under the impression that Chapter 10 was going to be the last considering it didn't have a "next update at this date" but I'm glad we still got a Chapter 11 and some communication from Sunborn. My guess is that Tobimura just wanted to work on other stuff and having to come up with and work on updates for Trigger Happy on a semi-frequent basis would really take up a lot of time. Hoping him the best and I'll definitely keep up with quality EN translations for this manga whenever it's updated in the future.

I'll try to get translations for Chapter 10 out by the end of the month, it's just a bit demotivating losing all my progress. 😥

Users who are viewing this thread