Girls in Bloom - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I was holding off on saying this before but it definitely seems like Maruta is taking a far slower and more laid back pace this time around. At this point in the original, the "plot" had progressed a lot more, so I think it is very possible that with this one being more laid back that it might go on longer than the original did. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on for quite some time bc I think Maruta must've gone back to this story and is writing it like this bc he might want to cool off and take it easy, himself, since this is one of his far more light hearted stories. Also, can't believe it's been almost a decade since he made the original, too. Feels just like yesterday when I first read it.

Dex-chan lover
I was holding off on saying this before but it definitely seems like Maruta is taking a far slower and more laid back pace this time around. At this point in the original, the "plot" had progressed a lot more, so I think it is very possible that with this one being more laid back that it might go on longer than the original did. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on for quite some time bc I think Maruta must've gone back to this story and is writing it like this bc he might want to cool off and take it easy, himself, since this is one of his far more light hearted stories. Also, can't believe it's been almost a decade since he made the original, too. Feels just like yesterday when I first read it.
Where is the original?

Users who are viewing this thread