Girls und Panzer - Maho And Chovy Are Still Not Dating (Doujinshi) - Vol. 2

Dex-chan lover
oh man i want more, ALOT MORE, these 2 chapters where so fucking cute, I need more long wholesome mature cute yuri series like these wether its doujin or not

Man...I loved it! I love to see Doujinshin with GuP characters but this manga is just amazing! I'as excited at each page I read.I hope that it will have more :)

Group Leader
@Desnecessauro There is a third volume I'm working on. I do not know when I will finish it, but I hope to release that sometime within the year.

That was fun to read. Really sweet. Though I do wonder, are Kay and Darjeeling a thing in this universe? Are they together?

I typeset some of this doujin a while ago with translations off of Danbooru, but the translations stopped at some point and a lot of the pages were missing, so I never got to finish it. So thank you for doing it justice.

Group Leader
@Slowrider8 Thank you for your hard work! I am glad to have completed these two chapters so far. I had not known of the danbooru translations until after I released chapter 1, so it makes me happy to know I helped finish what others had started.

I am still working on Ch.3, but I hope to one day finish it so my TS can work on it when they're available. Until then, I hope everyone enjoys what has been done so far!

Dex-chan lover
Maho and Chiyomi developed into me but Miho and Mako... idk really...

Nevertheless its really a good doujinshi, its sweet and wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread