Girls und Panzer - Saga of Pravda

Contributor
Possibly was inspired from it, except that girl pales in comparison + isn't isekai'd + doesn't have a soul of a male.

But better to not compare everything with something else, otherwise everything is a ripoff of something else.

Dex-chan lover
Who cares, we got another war maniac loli to the list and that's a good thing. The list is pretty small so let's get it longer, shall we?

Group Leader
Thanks to whoever cleaned up the description and stuff for the series~! Was too busy trying to just get it uploaded to make it right.
Also, there will be a few more chapters coming down the road soon, as well as final archives of the 1st chapter. Stay tuned~!

Group Leader
@dreminh It's nearly finished, but it's just been busy with all these new series plus the time-intensive work that is required for such a pretty-looking manga. We are always looking for more people to help...

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but see this series as Nonna's gradual downfall into Katyusha-ism. Oh, such expectations.

Dex-chan lover
A GuP spinoff really becomes good if the Ooarai isn't involved in it. I may be speaking too soon on this but fuck it, I'll savor these chapters before the fight against premium item users.

This is a really good spinoff, makes me appreciate Katyusha's character a lot more than in the TV show and Nona is best girl. Art is really good too, reminds me a bit of Hellsing with the facial expressions. Hope to see more

Manga will continue t obe translate but but by AK scan team .No release date for now .

hsb

It feels like a Russian commander version of tanya degurechaff

Users who are viewing this thread