Glamorous Gathering Takahashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Afterword

Group Leader
Maybe 'retro' isn't the best word for Ginga Rokumeguri, so here's something from the first story. The family of the girl runs a Japanese candle (warosoku) store and they set her up for one of those formal meetings for possible marriage (miai). The guy is nice, but always looks pissed as hell. It's a bit closer to something you'd see in a shojo manga even. But then there's also a love story involving a girl who has the power to fly up the air whenever her butt is touched, so. The guy is playing the extra hard RPG because his friend also modded in a kiss with the heroine at the end. There's also romance in the mecha story, where a guy signs a rental contract to live inside a giant wooden mecha, thinking it's just a house. She's fascinating, really.

Om5FYew.png

Though I don't think I'll be scanlating it any time soon. It's a lot more work in terms of cleaning and redrawing, but also I had originally planned on doing just this one in addition to her current series (Beni Tsubaki) and whatever else she does in the future. I also plan on doing other series by others, but perhaps in the future... Or perhaps another group will. I hope even more people get interested in her as an author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fun collection of short stories for the most part. Author's certainly an interesting person. Welp, until next time, Takahashi sensei~

Users who are viewing this thread