Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 120 - The Floaty Balloon Flew Out!

woah how far are we behind raws
also thanks a ton for doing these in such a short amount of time

FAST!!
This is nearly caught up with the raws right? EDIT: Seems to be we're 2 chapters away from the latest chapter

Smug Chino, Blushing Cocoa by the bushes and Fuyu trying to Smile were cute~

Dex-chan lover
something is beating hard, and it's not a drum but my hear. . . so cuteeee. . .

9-a30d877cc68806049538b7324e07c739d131c1e2a2e36cdc7436eafa2a9ca83e.png

Bless you SNSbu and /a/ for translating!

This volume has been wonderful.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Cocoa actually got her present immediately, Cocoa can never handle when someone is genuine, makes sense she pretended to not hear anything even though the manga has been building up to Chino admitting that in front of her for ages.

It would actually be really cool if Fuyu figures out Chino's ventriloquism is fake considering she is a real ventriloquist. Maybe Fuyu will be the key to figure out why grandpa ended in Tippy, she has to know first what's really going on and I always wanted someone besides Takahiro and Chino to know.

Chino jealous at the "Coco-nee", it's really interesting how Chino gets along perfectly with Fuyu but when Cocoa appears besides them she instantly goes jelly at her, it's like she forgets when Cocoa isn't there.

>why gramps ended up in tippy
Sounds kinda unreasonable answer but it's because cocoa casted a Spell on him. Probably during the day or 1 day after the funeral of his daughter. Which attended by cocoa's mom and probably cocoa herself or even all of their family. Gramps walks alone and sit on a bench in the park while worrying about chino's future. He met with cocoa who's on her way going back to her home then the rest is history.
Considering this manga already using some supernatural stuff, I think this might be the answer.

I remember a flashback where little Cocoa cast a spell on grandps to make him a rabbit. That's probably all the explanation we're going to get.
Cocoa has been called a magician many times by many people, and her magic is always based on feelings.

google translator says "leer" means a lewd gaze,,, Can anyone tell me what "leer" really means here?????

Users who are viewing this thread