Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 121 - The Twin Ladies Chase a Dream of Cappuccino

Aggregator gang
@SNSbu I've enjoyed the fast updates on this series but is there no new Stella no Mahou chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
To @SNSbu and the /a/nons
THANK YOU!

This chapter is pretty much the latest at the moment right? Since Kirara Max releases on the 19th of the month

Holy crap what a speed run. I think we should be caught up by now

With each new release, I'd been telling myself it'd be the last chapter for a while, but my expectations keep getting surpassed.

One thing I really love about this series is that each character has a well-defined relationship with one another, regardless of who you decide to pair together. I wonder if the author can continue this balancing act with three new main characters into the mix.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Natsume makes Maya look really girlish, though when Maya started describing the menu I realized she found the perfect job for her tomboy side.

Trying to buy Chino is a mood.

Group Leader
@EzioAs It's being typeset now and will be out Thursday. The projects have different translators. The plan is to resume weekly releases now that the holidays are over.

@P_U_T_T_Y
There's one more chapter to go before we're caught up.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did I take this long to realize that Herbal Tea are just irl potions.
Very disappointed at myself.
SMH my head.

9fp6txE.jpeg

Kidnapping a tied-up bunny.That's some wonderful imagination right there.

Dex-chan lover
Should have seen that final page coming. Also, is Rize's dad a permanent employee during bar time now? XD

I wonder if we'll see Rize working during bar time too.

Double-page supporter
I really love the Big Sister vibes Cocoa and the others have had lately. It's cute as fuck seeing Chiya and Sharo quietly looking after Maya and Megu and it's pretty heartwarming lol

Those girls must have spent a long time at the cafe that by the time they were ready to go to Rabbit House it was evening already.

Dex-chan lover
Now that the three brand new girls are part of the main cast it makes me wonder how much longer the manga will go for... Chino's & Co whole HS years?

Users who are viewing this thread