Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 122 - The Twin Ladies Dream of a Cafe of Smiles

@lenovoaxioo my guess is those two (Natsume & Eru) will work at Bright Bunny (cause they are the daughter of the CEO). This is for the background story aspect, for the character composition aspect: this will make BriBun has 3, Rabbit House has 3, Fleur has 2, and Ama Usa has 2 character, (almost) perfect balance.

Fed-Kun's army
Chococinnon Mochaccino
Heh, Chino tyring to be subtle with her order huh. Very cute.

Don't worry Fuyu-chan, you'll eventually join the gang soon as Cocoa has already taken you in as her Imouto.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Cocoa just seduces everyone effortlessly, but she still can't handle genuine praises.

Every single time Maya compares something using videogame terms is so on point I wish Koi did a VRMMO manga. Genuinely consistently clever.

The only character development Chiya ever had, aka developing her stamina, she already lost it this chapter.

Now everyone met everyone, time to see how they interact now that the introductions are out the way.

Dex-chan lover
The English translation now has officially caught up with the Japanese release. Thanks for the great job!

Dex-chan lover
I see that NaE has not met Fuyu yet. I guess itmeans that they aren't as involved as the rest of the cast with their respective shops. At least, for now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you @SNSbu and anons. Damn you guys work fast.
Catching up to the latest raws in about 2 weeks. FASTT!!

Users who are viewing this thread