God of Blackfield - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I LOVE AN ALPHA MC . This is the mc of my isekai fantasy wish fulfillment. I hate beta japanese MC. Korean MC are alpha sexgods

He grew up as a soldier, but fail to respect his teacher and tried to fight him without any reason? I guess a soldier and a mobster is no difference.

Dex-chan lover
@TheodoreAnan He was a legionnaire, who aren't the most respectful soldiers in the world since they are basically trained deadbeat foreigners who didn't have anything else to do, they are trained to follow the orders of the higher ups and to have trust between themselves, but that's pretty much it, France sends them where they don't want to send their true army. However, this doesn't mean that all of them lack discipline.

Aggregator gang
Soldiers are just people trained to be disposable pawns the follow orders. They aren't those honorable people movies try to portray them to be.

Soldiers in Iraq, specially US troops are infamous for commiting war crimes. Only to be covered up or be pardoned by fucking Trump.

Dex-chan lover
teacher saves student-

still thinks of fighting teacher in the future lmao so fucking dumb

Contributor
Yup, Paris is right in Texas. Must be quite the connection, since you need to go through Austin.

@TanithG @Ekfreet eeh well i guess that makes senses, some so called soldiers tried to beat me out of nowhere because i was jogging and passing in front of their houses just the other day, lol i had to apologize and bow myself for nothing.

wait, he got a hair cut then just went straight to restaurant? what a savage?!

Users who are viewing this thread