God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 100.1 - The Realm Of Wonder(1)

So, wait, did the battle change locations or something? I mean there was a huge war going on around them while he was saving her from those guards, at least when the fight first started. So did i miss the locations changing or something? Or just forget since it's been a while between releases? Also, like why would he desert like that? Even if there was a thing going on behind the scenes i'm pretty sure he'd still stay for the general and his friends right? Like why would he just walk off in a random direction while his friends are still fighting a big war just nearby?

Fed-Kun's army
@Eridian the area the Mc and all of them were on the oposite side of the cavern which would be in the enemy country. My guess to why he left would be even if he returned the one guy who accused him of colluding with the kidnapping of the princess would want him killed both in silence and by order of the leader of the country so better to pretend to be dead than risk getting others killed.

So they were fighting on the border between countries. The black guards collaborated with the mo yue country to kidnap the princess bring her "thousands of miles" into mo yue , frame lin feng , get rid of the princess and get rid of the pink hair girls dad as well. What I dont get is why he would just leave duan xin ye there. If she didn't know about it . Shed still b a important chess piece for lin feng later if this all was just a plot by some higher ups in the duan royal family(a different faction from the princess and her brother) to further gain power or stabilise their position. When she gets back she could expose the conspiracy at the very least. But he just left her somewhere in mo yue ??????????

I remember lin feng basically declaring his enemies to be the entire duan royal family for what duan tain lang did to yun hai sect. But the princess still has some worth. Plus hes not powerful enough to directly challenge them yet. So he was getting closer to them through the princess and her brother. I understand that but it just doesn't make sense to just leave her . Maybe he was just feeling too disgusted by the royal family's indifference towards they're countrymens lives. Hence why he gave her that death stare. What part of the light novel is this. If anyone knows cuz I feel like more would make sense there than in the manhua

Confused me is confused.
so, the higher up in the 2 enemy country were actually working together to just get rid of the father of that pink hair girl, and Lin. That's what I understood.
and the princess was used as the reason to kill them off. And Lin got angry and left.
Did i understand this correctly?

@Newho00 you are pretty accurate for a person confused,lol. Just read the webnovel to confirm.its chapter 215 or close that

Dex-chan lover
He just...kept walking till he went from a frozen biome to a deserted looking one? Also, fuck you older sister. Getting the favor of THE mother fucking Lin Feng is the best thing she could've done.

Users who are viewing this thread