Goddess of Victory: Nikke - Sweet Encount - Ch. 13 - Hero Shopping

Double-page supporter
ohhh are we possibly going to get those censors removed in the volume?? first canon nikke nipples

Dex-chan lover
ohhh are we possibly going to get those censors removed in the volume?? first canon nikke nipples
No. This is serialised in corocoro comics with target audiences of grade schoolers. Which also confused mafia kajita and the co-hosts during anniversary announcement

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
"Enu" aside, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. :notlikethis:

page 1: Noun/adverb confusion. "Syuen is livid how Tetra is always one step ahead of her." How in this case is starting a noun phrase and not acting as an adverb, so it needs a preposition before it: with. Think "Syuen is livid with [it]."

page 1: Noun number. "A hero is supposed to wear skin-tight suit." A singular noun here needs a particle, "a". Alternatively, change "suit" to "suits", plural.

page 4: Wrong preposition. "It would be nice if we can make up for it in some other time." In is the wrong preposition in this case. "At" would be a better choice. No preposition at all ("up for it some other time") would also work.

page 4: Semantics. "I will do my best to be of your help." This sentence is grammatically correct but doesn't make semantic/meaningful sense in English. "I will do my best to accept your help" or just removing "your" would be better.

page 5: Wrong preposition. "I know that she will definitely look great on almost everything she's going to wear." "In", not "on". Laplace is surrounded by the clothes she's wearing, so the preposition is "in [the things she's going to wear]".

page 7: Verb agreement. "There's no way a hero wear something like this." If "a hero" is singular, "wear" becomes "wears". Otherwise, change "a hero" to "heroes" to match the plural "wear".

page 7: Verb tense. "I never wear skirts before." Before indicates that Lapace is referring to the past, but "never wear" is present and ongoing. "I never wore skirts before" or "I have never worn skirts before." would be correct instead.

page 8: Verb agreement. "Your suit are dirty anyway." Either "Your suits are dirty" or "Your suit is dirty".

page 8: Pronoun number. "If I keep on wearing this frilly clothes..." The preposition "this" is singular. Replace it with "these" for "these frilly clothes..."

page 8: Semantics. "What's your say?" is unnatural and awkward. "What do you have to say?", "What do you say?", "What's your take?" or similar would be better phrasings.

page 10: Semantics. "It is my pleasure to be of your help." As in page 4, the "your" breaks the meaning by making it unclear who is being helped. Here, it can be deleted to improve the sentence, changing the phrase to, "to be of help". "to help you" also works.

page 15: Sentence fragment. "Sorry coz I am not wearing the suit and look cool for you." Everything after "and" is an incomplete thought; it's a phrase without a subject or verb. "I am not wearing the suit because I wanted to look cool for you" or "I am not wearing the suit and I didn't look cool for you" would be examples of how to fix this.

page 15: Verb tense. "The Laplace I knew never laugh like that". Laugh should be "laughed", since they're referencing the Laplace of the past.

Group Leader
"Enu" aside, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. :notlikethis:

page 1: Noun/adverb confusion. "Syuen is livid how Tetra is always one step ahead of her." How in this case is starting a noun phrase and not acting as an adverb, so it needs a preposition before it: with. Think "Syuen is livid with [it]."

page 1: Noun number. "A hero is supposed to wear skin-tight suit." A singular noun here needs a particle, "a". Alternatively, change "suit" to "suits", plural.

page 4: Wrong preposition. "It would be nice if we can make up for it in some other time." In is the wrong preposition in this case. "At" would be a better choice. No preposition at all ("up for it some other time") would also work.

page 4: Semantics. "I will do my best to be of your help." This sentence is grammatically correct but doesn't make semantic/meaningful sense in English. "I will do my best to accept your help" or just removing "your" would be better.

page 5: Wrong preposition. "I know that she will definitely look great on almost everything she's going to wear." "In", not "on". Laplace is is surrounded by the clothes she's wearing, so the preposition is "in [the things she's going to wear]".

page 7: Verb agreement. "There's no way a hero wear something like this." If "a hero" is singular, "wear" becomes "wears". Otherwise, change "a hero" to "heroes" to match the plural "wear".

page 7: Verb tense. "I never wear skirts before." Before indicates that Lapace is referring to the past, but "never wear" is present and ongoing. "I never wore skirts before" or "I have never worn skirts before." would be correct instead.

page 8: Verb agreement. "Your suit are dirty anyway." Either "Your suits are dirty" or "Your suit is dirty".

page 8: Pronoun number. "If I keep on wearing this frilly clothes..." The preposition "this" is singular. Replace it with "these" for "these frilly clothes..."

page 8: Semantics. "What's your say?" is unnatural and awkward. "What do you have to say?", "What do you say?", "What's your take?" or similar would be better phrasings.

page 10: Semantics. "It is my pleasure to be of your help." As in page 4, the "your" breaks the meaning by making it unclear who is being helped. Here, it can be deleted to improve the sentence, changing the phrase to, "to be of help". "to help you" also works.

page 15: Sentence fragment. "Sorry coz I am not wearing the suit and look cool for you." Everything after "and" is an incomplete thought; it's a phrase without a subject or verb. "I am not wearing the suit because I wanted to look cool for you" or "I am not wearing the suit and I didn't look cool for you" would be examples of how to fix this.

page 15: Verb tense. "The Laplace I knew never laugh like that". Laugh should be "laughed", since they're referencing the Laplace of the past.
Reading this through in detail as it has been pointed out will provide me with more careful dedication on scantlating this chapter. I would also add that this chapter has both omitted scripts and misplaced ones.
• character names in page 1
• removed dialogue in page 2
• removed advert of the manga at page 3
• incorrect translations and missing text in page 9
• removed text notice for the next update on page 14

Group Leader
Reading this through in detail as it has been pointed out will provide me with more careful dedication on scantlating this chapter. I would also add that this chapter has both omitted scripts and misplaced ones.
• character names in page 1
• removed dialogue in page 2
• removed advert of the manga at page 3
• incorrect translations and missing text in page 9
• removed text notice for the next update on page 14
I don’t rush these chapters I scantalize as I make sure to properly redraw these panels in addition to make sense of the translation. I do apologize that my upload hasn’t been sent as of yet. . .

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
No. This is serialised in corocoro comics with target audiences of grade schoolers. Which also confused mafia kajita and the co-hosts during anniversary announcement
Targeted towards grade schoolers when Soda's massive milkers are spilling out every chap. Ok

Banned
Who the hell is "Enu"?... Is that supposed to be Anne?

N102. I assume that they dont know that her name is Anne yet since that is connected to her christmas story. And also the name Anne is her previous identity before being a Nikke so its essentially a spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread