Goddess Scans

Group Leader
@mysticswinner
Hello! Thank you for your support! For now we haven’t really made a community server but you’ll find us all in the comments and on our reddit posts! We hope to invite you to join us when we do open a community server though!

I won't appreciate staff. Whatchu gonna do? Come to my house and move everything 5cm to the left?
Edit: @BreadLizard, the madlad actually did it, I apologize.

gotta leave a o7 to yall because it feels like you guys are picking up a lot of manga that i like :^)

maximum appreciation to the staff team for working on so many series that I care about! thank you all!

p.s. my language skills are not up to par for translation right now, but I have some experience typesetting if you need help in a pinch.

Hello! Thank you for your support! For now, we haven’t really made a community server but you’ll find us all in the comments and on our Reddit posts! We hope to invite you to join us when we start a community server though!
@MangaFan1999.
@unimortis->DM me.
TBH, none of has time to maintain a public server, unless someone volunteers to mod lol.

Do you guys need the raw for Boku No Namae Wa "shounen A"? I happened to find them online, the quality is quite good I think, 4 volumns in total.

@kurosawahikaru

I think we're ok, we have all 4 volumes as well. Would you mind dm'ing me just so I can make sure we're not missing out on higher quality raws? Thanks!

Thank you for your hardwork! I wonder if you allow your translations to be reposted because I saw someone who reposted 2 oneshots called A Story About A Gyaru Behind His Seat Who Keep Touching His Back and The Yankee wants to be an Otaku (Fujoshi)! on a Facebook group.

We don't allow others to repost our works.

But ->

Regarding Facebook, we don't really have a say in that matter as at the end of the day Scanlation is illegal & no one can stop them to repost our work.

All you can do is ask the person who reposted, to link the Twitter raw & request the readers there to retweet in hopes of it getting serialized.

Also, not mentioning to the author that it has been scanlated is a must.

We don't want a DMCA.

@atsumuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread